THE ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CHANGED! READ THIS FIRST!
This event is has been changed to an "individual event" rather than a "group event".
If you have used online registration before your information should populate automatically.
- FIRST:Enter or confirm your information (the person doing the registration). aka "parent"
- NEXT: Choose yourself as the "camper" (Your household members (including yourself) will be in the dropdown if you are in the camp database. Otherwise you will have to add yourself as a new camper). So you are BOTH the registering person (aka "parent") and the "camper".
- The base rate is $30 (no addition charge for cropping 1 day). That is the minumum deposit.
- Look for SELECT 1ST CHOICE to register for the crop - click "SIGN ME UP"
- Under "activities" choose ALL THAT APPLY crop location, rooming location, AND number of cropping days. The rate displayed is added to the $30 base rate (same amount as 2015)
- Add any buddies that you are also registering. They will not likely be in your drop down list, so "add a new camper". Use 01/01/2001 if you do not know the date of birth. If they exisit in the database we will be able to match their record when we complete the process.
- After we register you and send a confirmation - you can login to check balances and make payments.
If you register your children for summer camp this will look familiar. This was designed for summer camp (not adult events). However, the event module does not allow you to check balances due or make payments. Here you can pay in any increment and as often as you wish.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 SPRING CROP IN THE WOODS
CHECK BALANCES AND MAKE PAYMENTS