THE ONLINE REGISTRATION! READ THIS FIRST!
This event is an "individual event" rather than a "group event".
If you have used online registration before your information should populate automatically. The first name and address is the person registering, but you ALSO have to select yourself as the first GUEST. You can register multiple guests. If they are not linked to you, their address information will not populate. That is okay. You can still register them. REQUIRED FIELDS: T-SHIRT SIZE: We need this for some events. You can put NA in there and it will be happy. CHURCH: Name or NA please. The step by step procedure is as follows...
- FIRST:Enter or confirm your information (the person doing the registration). aka "parent"
- NEXT: Choose yourself as the "GUEST" (Your household members (including yourself) will be in the dropdown if you are in the camp database. Otherwise you will have to add yourself as a new camper). So you are BOTH the registering person (aka "parent") and the "camper".
- The rates for 1 Day through 4 Days is now located on the final screen.
- Look for SELECT 1ST CHOICE to register for the crop - click "SIGN ME UP"
- Under "activities" choose ALL THAT APPLY crop location (Chapel or Dining Hall), rooming location (Cabin, Dorm, Lodge), AND Full Table (if applicable).
- Add any buddies that you are also registering. They will not likely be in your drop down list, so "add a new camper". Use 01/01/2001 if you do not know the date of birth. If they exisit in the database we will be able to match their record when we complete the process.
- After we register you and send a confirmation - you can login to check balances and make payments.
If you register your children for summer camp this will look familiar. This was designed for summer camp (not adult events). The CHECK BALANCES link allows you to pay in any increment and as often as you wish.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 FALL CROP IN THE WOODS
CHECK BALANCES AND MAKE PAYMENTS